Start the Program
If you are seeking help for yourself or a loved one, please call us today. We’re ready to walk with you on your journey. Call 678-933-3351.
To enter and become a Turning Point participant we require that each participant meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older (for adult males only)
- Must be willing to get a sponsor and work an honest 12-step program
- Must be willing and able to get and maintain gainful employment
- Must be able to live in a group environment and get along with others who are also in recovery.
- Must be willing to listen, change your ways of thinking if necessary!
How to Enroll in the Program
To start the enrollment process or inquire about immediate placement call Chance at 770-533-9021 (office) or 678-933-3351 (cell).
Admission procedures and payment can be handled by phone or in person at our office in Gainesville.
Maps and directions to the facility can be found on our contact page.