Our Program & Facilities
Turning Point is a 12-month residential recovery program designed to treat adult males suffering with drug and alcohol abuse issues. At Turning Point, we use a drug and alcohol treatment program that is centered around the 12-step model of recovery. Instead of only focusing on the symptoms, we use a holistic approach and focus on the individual person and their treatment.
Upon admission, each participant receives a comprehensive assessment that is designed to help our treatment team create the best possible treatment plan for the participant and their journey to recovery. Our treatment team monitors each participant’s weekly progression to ensure they are following their individualized treatment plan as agreed upon. When necessary, the treatment plan is adjusted to keep the participant on track for their recovery.
At Turning Point, we specialize in helping those with substance abuse issues learn basic life skills, how to maintain employment, and learn to live drug and alcohol free.
Participants attend daily educational and therapeutic activities such as:
· Off-site 12-step meetings
· AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meetings
· NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meetings
· Celebrate Recovery meetings
· Group and individual therapy sessions
· Relapse prevention classes
- All of our participants attend weekly drug and alcohol counseling provided by our certified, licensed or in-training counselors. Individual and specialty counseling is offered upon need or request. All of our counseling is supervised and directed by our permanent staff masters level clinical counselor supervisor who is a licensed professional counselor certified as a multiple addiction therapist and sex addiction therapist.
- No more than 2 men per bedroom
- State of the art appliances
- All-Electric “Green” facility
- Granite Counter tops
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each room
- Unit managers that live on site with participants
- Electronic key fob entry/exit
- 24 hour recorded surveillance throughout facility
- Fire detection and suppression system
- Back-up generator
All of our facilities include the following:
Take a tour of the facility!
Turning Point’s First Residential Facility
A 24-man Facility
Turning Point’s Second Residential Facility
A 48-man Facility
Take a Look Inside
Each facility is well-equipped, comfortable and modern to make every program participant feel at home.